Press Brake Operator
Our client located in Crete, IL is a specialty steel plate distributor and processor, with a comprehensive inventory of carbon & alloy plate, as well as a unique mix of processing capabilities. They are in search of a press break operator to join their team. Press brake operators produce parts from steel plate using a press brake, a computer numeric controlled (CNC) piece of equipment that makes precision bends on material.
What You Will Do:
- Operate press break machine.
- Run bend and forming operations using standard and custom punches.
- Use a CNC controller to input information into machine.
- Perform complex programming using all features of the press brake.
- Program the CNC to produce new parts meeting specifications.
- Perform all required routine and minor maintenance activities according to procedures.
- Ensure machine is calibrated and cleaned.
- Read drawings and blueprints as well as company paperwork.
What You Need:
- Must have experience with using jib cranes, overhead cranes, and forklifts.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English proficiently.
- Preferred knowledge of CNC operation and Manufacturing software.
- Previous press brake operator experience is necessary.
What’s In It for You:
- 2nd shift – 2:30pm-11pm
- $18-$21/hr depending on experience
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our office at 708-747-6600.