Play a critical role in the fabrication department when you become a Press Brake Operator for an electrical enclosure manufacturer in Dallas, TX.
As a Press Brake Operator, you will set up, operate, and tend machines. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay ranging $22-$25 an hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position located in Dallas, TX
- 6am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday (3 days off!)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits offered
Your New Role:
As a Press Brake Operator, you will have a big impact on providing customers with their unique custom enclosures. You'll operate machines, examine and measure completed work pieces, set stops, change dies, test and adjust machine speeds or actions, install and align fixtures in rams or beds, clean and lubricate machines, and read work orders or production schedules.
What You Need:
- 2 years of Amada, Cincinnati, or Trumpf experience
- 2 years’ experience in set up, operating, or tending machines to saw, cut, shear, slit, punch, crimp, notch, bend, or straighten metal
- Knowledge of principles and practices of product conversion, effective oral and written communication
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 972-385-8683.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.