Press Brake Operator
Greensboro, NC 27406 US
- Work safely, follow all rules and meet quality standards
- Set up press brake, rolls, shear and saw based on the job at hand
- Read drawings to determine the specific requirements
- Saw, shear and form with press break independently
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task
- Provide support to team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Assemble items as instructed by shop foreman
- Prepare products for shipment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures.
- Ability to follow directions, complies with standards of performance, and makes corrections when instructed.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including being available for overtime and on-call assignments.
- Ability to read and write at a level sufficient to complete basic paperwork associated with the job, such as timesheets and written job-related reports.
- Ability to operate a forklift at the location that you work.
- Ability to meet company drug screen, criminal background and driving record standards
- $15.00 per hour starting rate of pay
- 1st shift: 7:00am to 5:30 pm, Monday-Thursday
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!