Press Brake Operator
Griffin, GA 30224 US
What Matters Most:
Your new role:
The Brake Press Operator performs repetitive work at a workstation, fabricating metal or mechanical components/parts of an HVAC unit.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operation and set-up of the specific piece of machinery he/she is operating
- Monitor and responsible for the overall quality of the work being performed
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines
- Ability to use hand or pneumatic power tools
- Performs activities in accordance with the procedures outlined in the work instructions and drawings
- Bends sheet metal parts in accordance with production guidelines.
- Performs spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Notifies supervisor of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills/abilities:
- Previous manufacturing experience required.
- Sheet metal experience is preferred.
- Must be able to program the press brake and laser cutter
- Ability to stand for 10 hours or more
- Must be able to operate foot controls
- Must be able to read tape measure, shop prints/blueprints, and understand quality control concepts in a manufacturing environment
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. If you would like additional information, call us at 770.914.3370.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.