Press Brake Set-up/Operator
Germantown, WI 53022 US
- Operate brake press ranging from 90-300 Tons
- Working form blueprints, adjust machine as needed
- Quality Control
- Operate Powered Industrial truck or forklift to move parts
- Industrial mathematics skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Understanding & knowledge of blueprint reading
- Ability to troubleshoot & problem solve a plus
- Ability to perform set-ups is considered a plus
- 2nd shift: 2:20 pm – 10:20 pm Monday-Friday
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Safety shoe and tool reimbursement
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Milwaukee office at 414-453-9545. Or if interested, please send a resume to: email@example.com