Play a critical role in fabrication at a busy manufacturer when you become a Press Brake Operator for a busy shop in Apopka, FL
As a Press Brake Operator, you will operate metal bending machinery in a fabrication shop environment.. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay ranging from $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position located in the Apopka, FL
- Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm.
Your New Role:
- Read production paperwork to determine specified requirements to manufacture
- Check parts utilizing calipers, micrometers and height gauges, etc
- Correct program into control to run correct parts and quantities
- Read and interpret shop drawings, tape measure and protractor
- Reviews parts for conformity to workmanship standards
- Able to do basic troubleshooting and problem-solving including alarm editing
What You Need:
- 1 year experience with Press Brake or fabrication machinery
- Ability to read and understand assembly prints, pick lists, sales orders and shop orders, and other written or verbal instructions presented in English
- Ability to read English and Metric tape measures and use measuring devices
- Ability to assemble custom prototype metal components
- Must have good knowledge of shop math
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.