We are currently accepting applications and interviewing for Press Operators. We are looking for an individual who is energetic, driven, and seek excellence through their work. Attention to detail, eye/hand coordination, and accuracy are necessary. Candidate must have had experience with 100–800-ton presses.
Starting Pay: $18+/hr
1st shift with weekly overtime available
- Running Progressive dies in the metal stamping industry
- Equipment from 100 to 800+ tonnage presses
- Perform some specialized tasks which may require on-the-job training.
- Lift heavy and light equipment, depending on the Jobsite/assignment.
- Move items from place to place, according to directions from the site supervisor.
- Maintain all safety standards.
- Ability to read labels, safety warnings, and guidelines
- Experience in a similar role
- Able to receive and follow instructions and communicate with co-workers
- Able to lift at least 50lbs. with ease
What is in it for you:
When you work as a contract employee with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as Accident, Disability, Life, 401K, and our referral bonus program!
- Direct Deposit and Pay Cards are available
To apply please contact our Brunswick office at (330) 273-2600 for more information.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.