Eastern Lake County manufacturer of rubber and urethane products is looking to add a team member to their Press Department! Good culture, and team-oriented environment with long tenured employees!
What you will do
- Operate a press to mold rubber around metal parts
- Fans at your station and throughout production floor
- Permanent opportunity with a company that prides itself on having tenured employees
Duties / Requirements:
- Prior press or machine experience helpful
- Attention to detail and ability to detect defects; if it’s a bad part, don’t pass it on
- Assemble, trim flash, clean parts or packing as needed.
- Ability to use small hand tools
- Produce quality workmanship
- Follow written / oral instructions
What's in it for me:
- $17/hr. to start
- 2nd shift M-TH 2pm-12am **Train on 1st shift possibly up to 2 weeks
- (2) 10-minute breaks, and a 20-minute lunch
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay card
- Referral bonuses
- Growth potential
Please click below to apply and call our Mentor branch office at 440.974.7171.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications