The Reserves Network is seeking a detailed Process Operator to join our team. As a Process Operator, you will have direct responsibility for the processing of parts through various functions within the department. Do you want to be part of a team that helps people live better lives? Apply Today!
What You Will Do:
- Manufacture parts via high-precision metal machining, finishing, assembly, and anodizing processes for medical devices
- Utilize and navigate ERP and QMS systems
- Maintain the ISO 13485 standards documentation
What You Will Need:
- Dimensional inspection experience (Micrometers, Calipers, Microscope)
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Regulated manufacturing industry experience (Aerospace, Defense, Pharmaceutical, etc.)
- Knowledge of and experience with GMP/ISO standards.
- Ability to effectively read and understand blueprints, specifications, and procedures.
Benefits and Details:
- Temp Assignment $16-$23 per hr. (DOE)
- 1st shift: 6 am-3:30/4:30 pm, M-F
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Wallingford, CT office at 203-272-6780 OR If interested please send a resume to: email@example.com