Are you ready to go to work with a leading designer and manufacturer of fiber optic networking products in the beautiful heart of Sugar Land? Assist with production goals by maintaining high company standards when you become a Semiconductor Wafer Process Technician. Grow your knowledge and expand your experience serving three growing end-markets: cable television broadband, fiber-to-the-home, and internet data centers.
Process Technicians Benefits and Details:
- Pay rate $15.00 an hour + $1.00/hour shift differential
- Temp-to-hire 3:30 pm - 12 am opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- Position is in Sugar Land, Texas 77478
- Monday-Friday 3:30 pm-12:00 am
Process Technicians Overview:
As a Process Technician, you will be responsible for fabricating semiconductor lasers. The wafer fabrication process includes wafer lapping, polishing, basic maintenance of lapping and polishing tools, chemical handling, etc. Enjoy a growing career while working in a beautiful state-of-the-art facility. Excellent training is provided. Apply today.
Process Technician Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer operating skills and use of Microsoft Office with Word and Excel
- At least 2 years of experience in any area involving delicate handling such as semiconductor, electronics, and medical areas
- Semiconductor manufacturing, etching, SPC, CMP, process control, wafer, troubleshooting, and clean room experience is beneficial
- Ability to lift and hold 20lbs steady for 30secs
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – Apply today. For additional information, call 281-724-4930.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Please submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.