Play a critical role in supporting production goals and maintaining high company standards when you become a Semiconductor Wafer Process Operator with one the leading designers and manufacturers of fiber optic networking products. Our client primarily serves three growing end-markets: cable television broadband, fiber-to-the-home, and internet data centers.
As a Semiconductor Process Technician, you will be responsible for fabricating InP semiconductor lasers. The wafer fabrication process includes wafer lapping, polishing, basic maintenance of lapping and polishing tools, chemical handling, etc.
What Matters Most to a Process Technician:
- Payrate $15.00 hourly with a $1/hour shift differential
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- Position is in Sugar Land, Texas 77478
- Monday-Friday 3:30 pm-12:00 am
Process Technician Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in any area involving delicate handling such as electronics, medical devices, and semiconductors.
- Previous experience in using microscope, hand tools, and tweezers
- Experience handling small devices in an assembly manufacturing clean room
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Process Technician's New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – Apply today. For additional information, call 281-724-4930.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Please submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.