Kings Mountain, NC 28086 US
Do you like to see your hard work benefit the environment? Become a processing associate for world’s largest catalyst cleaning company, located here in Kings Mountain, NC!
What you will do:
- Clean catalysts for energy plants.
- Operate cranes and magnet lifts to move product in cleaning areas.
- Work with a team and supervisors to ensure client deadlines or met.
What you need:
- Ability to stand at length in a single place.
- Ability to stay focused with repetitive tasks.
- Solid time management skills.
What’s in it for you:
- 6:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- 2-2-3 schedule, you only work 15 days out of the month!
- Flexible work schedule (you can choose the weekdays that you’re available)
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment.
If you would like additional information, call or text us at (704) 471-7505 or email Gastonia@trnstaffing.com .