Join a leader in the manufacturing industry based in Stamford, CT, as a Production Configuration Specialist. You will provide document control and configuration management support to all department projects and systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for all Configuration Management (CM) activities and will be leading all engineering and production efforts for ECO's, Work Breakdown Structures, BOMs and Item Master library. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for implementing our new Product Configuration Management software.
When you step into the role of Product Configuration Specialist, you will provide document control and configuration, management support to all department projects and systems. Join this dynamic cross-functional engineering team that is in the process of reaching the next level of achievements in the aerospace, military, and medical markets.
What Matters Most to a Production Configuration Specialist:
- Competitive salary of $55,000year - $70,000/year annually, reflecting your expertise and leadership
- Direct Hire opportunity: Enjoy stability, growth opportunities, and direct access to client’s benefits
- Join their team to embark on a career journey with ample room for professional growth
- Mon-Thurs: 7 am-4 pm, or 8 am-5p m, Friday: 7 am-1 pm or 8 am-2 pm
Production Configuration Specialist Experience and Skills:
- 4 years of Bachelor of Science degree and 5 years of relative work experience, or: 2 years Associates degree and 10 years of relative work experience
- AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Vault, or Similar Software
- Analyze proposed changes to product design to determine the effect on the overall product and system.
- Assist production with Cost Estimation tools and procedures.
- Coordinate the interaction between Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality and Program Management to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
Your New Organization:
The organization is a global manufacturer that is committed to the sustainability and growth of the organization and its people. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network -apply today! For additional information, call 203-272-6780.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.