Production, Packaging and Assembly
Erie, PA 16505 US
If you like a fast paced job, then this is for you. Our client in Fairview, PA has an immediate opening for a Production, Packaging and Assembly workers in their well established screen printing and graphics business. This company is located on a bus route and the bus will drop you off at their front door.
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Ability to be detail oriented with excellent follow up skills
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize
- Team player attitude with the ability to work with all levels in the organization
- Weekly pay
- 1st shift: 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday
- As an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information please call our Erie Office at 814-774-3842
Take advantage of this great opportunity to work in Production, Packaging and Assembly and apply now!