If you thrive in an organization that places your health and safety first, promotes teamwork and recognizes your value we want to talk to you about our unique opportunity. Our client in Fairview, Pa has an immediate opening for a Packer/Shipper in their well established screen printing and graphics business.
What You Will Do as a Packer, Shipper and Assembly Worker:
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met
Packer, Shipper and Assembly Worker Will Need:
- Detailed oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Have excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize
- Be a team player with the ability to work with all levels in the organization
What’s In It For You:
- $14.00/an hour
- Weekly pay
- Monday through Friday 7 am-3:30 pm shift
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call us at (814) 774-3842.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.