The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Auburn, AL 36830 US
Posted: 05/22/2023 2023-05-22 2023-07-01 Industry: Industrial Job Number: MH633054522
Are you a person looking for a great new opportunity? We are currently looking for dedicated production/assembly workers in an automotive supplier.
What you will do:
- Maintain stations to assemble, align, and adjust fabricated parts.
- Test and calibrate parts and mechanisms to ensure all parts meet product specifications and quality standards.
- May repair or refit parts or units that fail tests or tolerance levels.
- Keeps daily assembly record, maintaining a clean and organized work environment.
What you need:
- Previous production/assembler experience.
- Candidate must be able to work 12-hour shifts, weekends if necessary.
- Able to perform walking, bending, stooping, and lifting consistently.
- High School Diploma or GED
What’s In It for You:
- Monday-Friday ; 1st shift 6a-6p or 2nd shift 6p-6a
- $14 hourly pay
When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and insurance, as well as a deposit, and our referral program.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 334-705-7041 if you have questions.