Our client is a leading supplier of industrial packaging products and services. Due to rapid growth within the company, we are currently seeking motivated candidates for general laborer positions in Green Bay, WI.
As a General Laborer, you will provide hands on sorting and preparation support for producing accurate quality and quantity of recycled paper stock for mill customers. The General Laborer position is full-time and a temp-to-hire opportunity. If you are looking for an amazing company that values its employees apply with us today!
What you will do:
· Sort materials, such as paper or plastics, into appropriate piles for further processing.
· Remove all foreign materials, such as metals, wood, and plastics, depositing materials into collection bins.
· Stack and band pallets and Gaylords per requirements of facility.
What you Need:
· Reliable transportation
· Ability to show up for all scheduled shifts
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., stand/walk/bend/lift continuously and perform physical tasks
What is in it for you:
· When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program.
· Monday to Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
· Temp to hire position.
· Company advancement opportunities
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-453-9545 for more information.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.