The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Sparta, NC 28675 US
Posted: 03/13/2023 2023-03-13 2023-04-20 Industry: Industrial Job Number: KM571895313
Do you like the gaming industry? Do you like working with your hands? Are you looking a position in a steady pace assembly / packing position
We are hiring for Production Workers at our client that has been a custom packaging industry leader in the Sparta area for over 40 years. Come join a fun and exciting team!
As a Production Worker you will work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do:
- Construct and assemble various styles of custom packaging
- Assemble shelf display boxes for the gaming and trading card industry
- Inspect, operate and test to verify conformance to specifications
- Move items from place to place, according to the direction from site supervision.
- Perform specialize tasks which may require on-the-job training.
What You Need:
- Ability to follow company safety standards / protocols
- Ability to stand entire 10 hour shift and lift up to 35 lbs.
What’s In It for You:
- $14 per hour with $.50 shift differential and 4 day work week
- Full time hire potential
- When you work as a contract employee with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as Accident, Disability, Life, 401K, and our referral bonus program
- Work for a company with strong work ethic and a valued heritage in their industry.
- The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
- As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Apply now or contact our Elkin office for more information.