For 30 years, our goal has been to deliver proactive solutions to the independent pharmacy. As a family-owned U.S. manufacturer they design and innovative packaging. Our brand promise also extends from our service model of efficient delivery from seven regional warehouses to our guarantee of customer satisfaction.
What a typical day looks like:
- Boxing caps, some vials
- Weigh boxes on scales
- Label Boxes
- Boxes may weigh at most 30-35lbs
- Print Labels
What will you need:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and problem-solving skills
- 5 years of Maintenance experience
- PLC Programmable Logic Controller
What is in It for You:
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd shift available
- Weekly Pay
- Temp to Hire
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information, call us at (440) 324-7001.