Production Operator - 2nd Shift
Charlotte, NC 28262 US
- Visually inspecting printed material prior to it being packaged. It’s the last chance to prevent an error,
- Working on an package assembly line. Inserting various pieces into boxes or envelopes.
- Working with a team and supervisors to ensure client deadlines or met.
- Flexible work schedule (you can choose the weekdays that you’re available)
- A friendly and inclusive l work environment where employees are appreciated for their work.
- A potential career in a printing and visual communication.
- Ability to move job assignments and develop unique skills
- Multiple healthcare plans, dental and vision insurance for you and/or your family
- Optional accident, disability, and life insurance.
- Pay directly deposited into your account or pay card every week.
- Employer matched 401(k) plan
- Unlimited referral bonuses
- Ability to stand at length in a single place.
- Ability to stay focused with repetitive tasks.
- Solid time management skills.
- Full or Part Time (your choice)
- Flexible schedule, Mon-Fri available
- Must work full days on days chosen
- Second shift: 2:30pm-10:30pm