- Payrate $11.50-$14 an hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- Position is in Sugar Land, Texas 77478
- Monday-Friday 9:00 am-5:30 pm
Play a critical role in supporting production goals and maintaining high company standards when you become an Assembly Operator with one the leading designer and manufacturer of fiber optic networking products. Our client primarily serves three growing end-markets: cable television broadband, fiber-to-the-home, and internet data centers.
As an Assembly Operator, you will be responsible for completing work orders, operating manufacturing equipment, and assisting in small parts assembly processes.
Your New Role:
As an Assembly Operator, you will utilize microscopes and tweezers in small parts assembly while following work instructions. You will report any unusual devices, keep bad parts and devices for failure analyses, and return material inventory.
What You Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year experience as an Assembly Process Operator in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in using a microscope, hand tools, or some tweezers
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – Apply today. For additional information, call 281-724-4930.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Please submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.