Play a critical role in supporting production goals and maintaining high company standards when you become a Production Supervisor for a leader in cold storage warehousing in Savannah, GA.
As a Production Supervisor, you will execute successful production by setting and achieving receiving, scheduling and shipping goals. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay of $55,000 annually, reflecting your expertise and leadership
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- Monday – Friday, with occasional Saturdays. 2nd Shift schedule- 5:00 pm-5:00 am
- Comprehensive benefits package: enjoy peace of mind with our exceptional healthcare benefits and 401K program to secure your financial future.
Your New Role:
As a Production Supervisor, you will have a big impact on the production and success of the company and achieving goals. You'll be responsible for production execution, setting and achieving receiving goals/schedules as well as shipping schedules.
What You Need:
- 2–4-year related technical degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of Production Supervision in a cold facility
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Strong communication, leadership, and technical skills
- Excellent computer skills are needed.
Your New Organization
This leading packaging manufacturer develops high-speed packaging machinery for consumer product industries Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 912.777.3520
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.