LaGrange, OH 44050 US
- Daily tasks may include, but are not limited to shipping/receiving, material handling equipment; stock room material disbursement and receiving; inventory control; paperwork; data entry; handling raw materials; processing raw materials.
- Working with laminators and fabricators to learn processes and develop skills.
- Working with hand tools; resins and fiberglass mat; cutting/trimming FRP components, assembling fans, components, or systems.
- Maintaining a clean and organized workstation and personal toolbox.
- Understanding of and adherence to Company Plant Rules, Policies, Procedures, Work Instructions.
- Accepting and demonstrating understanding of instructions.
- Performing other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met
- Ability to use both hands in fine, gross manipulation of tools, such as cutting blades, markers.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds without restrictions, ability to reach, turn, and twist above/below the waist and the ability to spend 100% working time in a manufacturing environment.
- Paid weekly
- Associates Degree
- Multiple healthcare plans, dental, vision
- Accident, disability, life insurance