Houston, TX 77064 US
- Verify conformance to product specifications, application protocols, and audit document outcomes
- Perform basic troubleshooting to resolve issues on production floor and provide feedback for continuous improvement of products and processes
- Maintain100% accurate and timely documentation on job hours, BOM/parts used, production data et cetera
- Ensure appropriate calibrated instruments and tools are used consistently
- Work diligently and efficiently, keeping in mind quality practices consistently
- Keep a cooperative attitude with team, leaders and co-workers
- Travel to customer sites when/if required
- High school education or higher, technical or associate degree preferred
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and usage
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a manufacturing and/or assembly environment
- Knowledgeable of assembly, electronic, and pneumatic parts
- Knowledgeable in reading and understanding drawings, blueprints or schematics
- Must have the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Work one of the largest privately held gasket & seal assembly manufacturers in the world!
- Work with a company that offers a career development and continuation of education opportunity
- Continuously learn and receive training on new products and technology
- Work overtime, weekends and holidays, per business needs
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance.
- Once hired full-time, client offers medical, dental & vision insurance, EAP, FSA, short & long term disability and much more!