We currently have a metal stamping company in Menomonee Falls looking for Mig/Tig Welders to support their company growth. Whether you are just starting your career or have established experience we invite you to share in the adventure of growing!
As a Welder, you will weld (mig, tig, spot, robotic) on various materials as directed to ensure production and quality goals are met in a timely manner. If you would like to work for a company that promotes a positive work culture, please apply today!
What You Will Do:
- Work from drawings, job cards, and specifications
- Know, understand, and demonstrate proper use of controls, equipment, and measuring tools
- Comply with all Company policies
- Follow special job instructions as communicated by the supervisor or lead person or as on the job card
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
What You Will Need:
- Required knowledge to weld various types and thicknesses of materials
- HSD / GED
- Team player works with others to solve problems and helps others when assistance is needed
- Completed basic welding course or one year of related welding experience is strongly preferred
- Familiar with measuring instruments: tape measures, scales, calipers, etc.
Benefits and Details:
- 1st shift 7 am-3:30 pm Monday-Friday
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Milwaukee office at 414-453-9545. Or if interested, please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org