Our client with over 26 years of production experience for the Heavy-Duty Truck is currently seeking a Material Handler/Forklift Operator for their warehouse.
What you will do:
- Responsible for quality control. Visually inspect all parts received for the Warehouse Departments
- Pull material for orders on the floor as directed by the department supervisors
- Make every attempt to pull the oldest material first
- Store pulled items in the appropriate staging areas
- Clean and maintain work areas
What you need:
- Previous experience operating a Stand Up Forklift
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and hand tools
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to lift, push and pull up 50lbs as required
- First shift 7:00am-3:00pm $14.00
What’s in it for you:
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- 401 (K)
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Chillicothe office (740) 773-7519 or you may submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org