Be part of the return of American manufacturing and earn great money at the same time. We have partnered with a leading rubber manufacturer located in Seville, Ohio who is seeking a dedicated Production Operator to join a successful and growing team.
What You Will Do:
- Working with rubber
- cutting rubber with a knife, putting the product into the machine.
- Entering info into the computer. May use RF Scanners.
- Tow motor skills will be a plus but not necessary.
- Other duties as needed
What You Need:
- HSD or GED is required
- Lifting 50lbs repetitively
- Forklift experience is preferred
- Prolonged standing, using tools and performing repetitive actions, frequent bending and stooping
- Good hand dexterity
- Able to read measurements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
What’s In It For You?
- Starting pay of $16+ per hour with multiple career advancement opportunities
- Shift: 1st and 2nd shift available
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonus
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.