The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Mentor, OH 44060 US
Posted: 05/30/2023 2023-05-30 2023-07-01 Industry: Industrial Job Number: KN398236523
Production Workers needed for Mentor, OH manufacturer. New customer markets have been acquired, and additional production workers are needed. Other skilled MIG Welders, Robotic Weld Operators and Fabrication Techs are also encouraged to apply! Don’t let lack of experience hold you back. Emphasis is placed on the ability to have good attendance, teamwork and attitude.
What you can do:
- Material Handling - tow motor preferred but not required
- Shipping 1st shift
- General Labor 1st and 2nd shift
- Machine Operator 1st and 2nd shift
- Robotic Welder 1st and 2nd shift
What you need:
- Ability to wear steel toes, safety glasses
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening
What’s in it for you?
- $17/hr.+ starting rate plus $2 shift differential
- Extensive training and team member onboarding program, typically lasts 6-8 weeks
- First Shift: Monday - Friday 6:30 am - 3 pm
- Second Shift: Monday – Friday 3pm – 11:30pm
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Click below to apply or call our Mentor Branch at 440.974.7171 for an interview today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.