Zip Code: Houston, TX 77057 | Location: Southwest Houston
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 an hour
Client Company: Harris County’s Public Health Department
Step into the Program Assistant role to impact one of Houston’s dynamic public health organizations. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will provide program support for a school-based oral health program. Do not miss this opportunity to work with a public healthcare organization in your community and see how you can make a difference.
Program Assistant’s Responsibilities
- Support school-based events at various campuses throughout Harris County
- Cross-train to work in multiple capacities to ensure efficient operations
- Assist with setting up portable dental equipment, infection control, supply/maintenance, and event preparations
- Perform various office-related tasks such as entering data and following up with phone calls to assist with appointment scheduling
Program Assistant’s Qualifications
- A High School Diploma or GED is required; an associate or bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Previous administrative work experience is required; experience working with an after-school program is highly preferred
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, written and verbal communication, and time management skills are required
- A valid Texas driver’s license is required as you will report to multiple locations within Harris County
Company Culture & Perks
- Easy access on and off the freeway with shopping and restaurants nearby
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 an hour
Today is the day for you to submit your application and see where this position can take you!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.