When you enter the role of Program Coordinator, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your administrative expertise will strengthen a progressive environment, spearheading administrative support for assistant professors, core personnel, and other members in the Genomic Medicine department and affiliated labs for all aspects of program operations.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $24.00 - $26.00
- Temp-to-hire opportunity: A unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success.
- Hybrid position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite and remotely.
Your New Role:
Join a prominent healthcare organization in Houston, TX, as the Program Coordinator. As the Program Coordinator, you will coordinate, plan, and lead activities and events, prepare graphics, charts, and tables for presentations and reports, record and distribute meeting minutes, maintain calendars, coordinate lab functions and meetings for specific laboratories, and prepare and revise marketing materials using specialized software and submit manuscripts and materials for review and editing.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field is required; A master’s degree is highly preferred.
- Three (3) years of project/program coordination experience is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Project and Visio) and Adobe Suite software programs is highly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and time management skills are required.
Your New Organization:
This is a prominent healthcare company recognized for its efforts in being the leading practice to fight and end cancer. They work hard to ensure each patient is cared for accordingly and safely.
Enjoy a dynamic and lively environment with solid benefits, including a Pension Plan, 100% paid PPO plan, and generous PTO package.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Program Coordinator at this esteemed healthcare organization. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call 713-952-6760.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Please submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.