Omaha, NE 68180 US
Do you have experience working in a pharmacy or medical setting? Join a large healthcare network headquartered in Omaha as the prescription assistance program coordinator to take your next step! This organization consists of 28 hospitals and over 100 physician practices in the Midwest and offers tremendous room for growth. The program coordinator will be responsible for working with providers to help patients reduce financial barriers to prescription medications.
Duties of the program coordinator:
- Evaluate patients for eligibility for prescription assistance programs
- Work with patients to complete and obtain documentation for prescription assistance program applications
- Maintain an electronic database of patient information and applications
- Educate patients and families regarding resources for prescription assistance
- Participate in department meetings and training programs
Requirements of the program coordinator:
- Experience in a medical/pharmaceutical setting
- Experience with EHR such as Epic preferred
- Certification as a pharmacy technician or medical assistant is a plus
What to expect as the program coordinator:
- Traditional Mon-Fri daytime schedule
- Benefit package including medical, dental, vision with discounted medical services
- Room for growth
- Pay starting at $20/hour
If you’re ready to take your medical experience into a new position with an established, growing organization, apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.