Program Manager - Manufacturing
Columbus, NE 68602 US
Project Manager – Manufacturing
The Reserves Network has partnered with a world leading diverse manufacturer and steel fabrication company to find the ideal Project Manager. This leadership role will immediately impact projects across the enterprise, all business units and geographies.
Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Direct Placement as a key role in creating overall project plans and budgets
- Interface with all key business functions; Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Maintenance, IT, Finance/Accounting,
Quality, and Safety
- Manage teams from cross-functional business units and shared services
- Projects include capital expenditures, equipment upgrades, facility modifications
- Deep history of strong culture, customer focus, and sustained financial success
- Compensation – up to $130K base salary, commensurate with experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- 5 years project management in manufacturing, with financial skills required
- Bachelors Degree; PMP certification preferred or related field of experience is preferred
- Financial acumen to create budgets, estimate (ROI), and calculate net present value
- Demonstrated leadership success in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient knowledge of software programs related to project management
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As Project Manager you will work with Enterprise Leadership Teams to create projects that ensure overall objectives are completed and expected results are achieved and sustained. Create and deliver timely reports for multiple simultaneous major projects, including up-front project definition, followed by status and financial impact reports throughout the life of a project.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Create overall project plans, budgets to predict and manage all components of project
- Ensure scope and resource commitments meet project defined business objectives
- Create master schedule for projects and resource alignment for all simultaneous projects
- Utilize project management software to create, track and forecast specific requirements.
- Monitor tasks and expenses and prevent budget deviation and scope variance
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Direct access to key Leadership. We will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Industry competitive compensation based on your experience/qualifications
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Compensation – commensurate with experience
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Project Manager role profile and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.