Project Architect Healthcare
Omaha, NE 68132 US
Architect needed with at least 2-5 years of experience, must know AutoCad, and HEALTH CARE FACILITY DESIGN, and willing to go forward for registration. Outgoing and upbeat candidates a must. Work directly with senior architects, engineers, and office staff. Great atmosphere and working facility. This is an outstanding opportunity with excellent pay and competitive benefits.
Project Architect Healthcare Qualifications
• BS/BA degree in architecture from an accredited college or university required (Master's Degree a plus)
• Previous experience in an architectural or architectural/engineering firm
• Software proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
• Proficient with AutoCAD 2016+ (Current versions preferred)
• Significant Revit experience (Version 2019 preferred)
• Comprehensive understanding of various building codes
• Experience in all phases of design and construction
• Excellent client and team management skills and exceptional customer service abilities
• Experience in commercial architecture,including corporate, healthcare, retail, mixed use complexes, and institutional, educational, and multifamily residential facilities
Project Architect Healthcare Salary and Benefits:
• Other benefits may include annual bonuses, short and long term incentives, and program specific awards.
• In addition, the company offers health/vision/dental insurance, FSA, HSA, life and disability insurance, retirement savings plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, and reimbursement for successful completion of licensing exams.
If you are interested in this position, call or apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.