When you step into the role of Project Architect, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your construction industry expertise will strengthen an innovative environment, spearheading the successful completion of multifaceted projects.
Join this transformative role and make a lasting difference.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive salary of 100k -120k annually, reflecting your expertise and leadership.
- Direct Hire opportunity: Enjoy stability, growth opportunities, and direct access to client’s benefits.
Your New Role: Join a dynamic construction company based in Downtown St. Petersburg, FL as the Project Architect. You will be a self-starter who embraces creativity, thinks big or in details, and integrates your own standards of excellence.
You will lead a dedicated team that is committed to delivering excellence in construction. The collaborative staff and dynamic work environment make this a stellar place to land.
- Minimum of 8+ years of technical experience in architecture.
- Completed Professional degree in Architecture.
- Prior experience in multifamily condominium and apartment projects.
- Knowledge of architecture and architectural principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of building materials and construction methods.
- Ability to interpret applicable building codes, local ordinances, and regulatory agencies.
- Ability to work with municipalities for approvals.
- Licensed in Florida and able to sign drawings and documents.
- Strong skills in Autodesk Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong rendering capabilities
Your New Organization: This is an innovative and industry-leading construction company, recognized for its commitment to excellence. They work hard to deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
Enjoy a dynamic and supportive environment with solid benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and PTO.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Senior Construction Project Manager at this renowned design-build construction company. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner: Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.