The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701 US
Posted: 03/01/2023 2023-03-01 2023-04-20 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: SC77394026
The Reserves Network is currently hiring a Project Coordinator for a design build construction company located in downtown St. Petersburg, FL. As the Project Coordinator, you will assist the Director of Administration, Controller and the Project Construction Team.
CALL OUR OFFICE NOW @ (813) 537 - 2622 or book your interview at https://bit.ly/3CxgzNa.
What a typical day will look like:
- Work to maintain all documents relating to project schedules, subcontractor contracts, purchase orders, insurance documents, lien releases/waivers, and Pay Applications
- Prepare and file all subcontractor contracts and related documents including purchase orders, change orders, and lien releases/waivers
- Maintain all documents electronically in construction software “Builder Trend”
- Assure all subcontractors’ Certificates of Insurance are current and all W-9s are received as required
- Assist to ensure construction activities move according to pre-determined schedule
- Communicate effectively with Subcontractors
- Ensure all project documents are complete and filed appropriately
- Develop strategies to promote efficient and cost-effective office practices
- Provide administrative support for the Project Construction Team as needed
What you need:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Construction Project Coordination.
- Active Florida Notary
- Proficiency in Office 365 including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Ability to read blueprints
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience dealing with all types of Construction documents
What is in it for you:
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00 pm
- Salary 50k per year
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.