Project Manager – Doors and Hardware
Large project management/restoration company in Charlotte, NC seeking a Project Manager with experience in the Doors and Hardware side of the construction project. Three different bonuses are offered!
What You Will Do:
- Possess knowledge and understanding of assigned project folders, field packages, cost control, estimating and cost management systems
- Interprets project documents, including contracts, plans, specifications, and change orders
- Review and prepare change order cost and pricing for approval
- Possesses knowledge of technical aspects of our products and can apply this to prepare a control estimate for review and approval, utilizing current estimating tools and systems
What You Will Need:
- 2 years experience as a successful project manager
- Must possess knowledge of doors and hardware
- Must have excellent oral and written communication
Benefits and Details:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, call our skilled recruiter, Sabrina Luxton @ 216-799-0112.