The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77002 US
Posted: 06/01/2023 2023-06-01 2023-07-08 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: AW97433459
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77002 | Location: Downtown Houston
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday–Friday; 8am–5pm | Salary: $34 an hour
Client Company: City of Houston’s Finance Department
The Reserves Network is partnering with City of Houston to find a Project Manager to join their team. You will coordinate the planning, research, and evaluation of various projects. If you enjoy serving the community you live in, this position is for you.
Project Manager’s Responsibilities
- Review City’s vendor data in SAP and determine if it is duplicative and current based criteria set forth
- Assure accurate records will be migrated over SAP Ariba
- Serve as liaison between City personnel and contractors, consultants, or testing laboratories.
- Provides management of multiple contracts of various sizes
- Prepares and reviews various reports and records.
Project Manager’s Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, business administration, physical sciences or a closely related field
- A valid Texas class c driver’s license and compliance with the City of Houston’s policy on driving
- 4 years of experience in construction, construction inspection, design, geotechnical, environmental, or a closely related field required
- SAP experience preferred
Company Culture & Perks
- Position offers a great work-life balance with no weekend hours
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $34.00 an hour
Build your career as a Project Manager with the City of Houston! Apply now!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.