Meadville, PA 16335
My client is a designer of automation equipment.
As Project Manager you are responsible for the timely and cost effective development, design and production of equipment to meet the customer s expectations.
- Serve as the primary liaison with the customer on both solicited and assigned projects. Focus all communications to enhance the partnership between them and their customers.
- Conceive and estimate solutions for customers
- Provide leadership in troubleshooting problems and resolving customer complaints.
- Project and control design and material costs on assigned projects.
- Provide technical and administrative direction for the activities of engineering, design and manufacture of the equipment.
- Communicate verbally and in written form, both internally and externally. Document key positions with the customer and provide required documentation to internal processes.
- Provide design concepts and sketches to others as required. Review and approve all designs, work orders and schedules.
- Improve design and performance through field observation, contact with customers, and contact with others knowledgeable in our industry.
- Keep abreast of industry and competitive developments and new products. Develop and enhance new products. This includes design and operation simplification, cost reduction and sales appeal.
Training and Work Experience Requirements:
Technical based Associate degree minimum with a 4 year degree preferred. At least 5 years experience in a directly related field (Engineering, Project Management, Tool Room, Mechanical Assembly. Excellent communication, decision making and management skills are required .