The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Morris, IL 60450 US
Posted: 04/21/2023 2023-04-21 2023-07-03 Industry: Professional Job Number: SS922918419
Location: Morris, IL
Salary: $60,000/year - $65,000/year + quarterly bonus
DEPARTMENT/ POSITION SUMMARY
A top leader in the manufacturing industry is seeking a Project Manager, who will be responsible for the design and production process range from the initial submittal/approval phase to the installation and closeout stage. The right candidate must be suited to work in a fast-paced environment while understanding the individual steps of the project and how this will impact the overall timeline of the job. If.
- Work with our Drafting/Engineering department and design firms to create submittals and production drawings.
- Set up deliveries with our Freight/Dispatch department.
- Review submittal drawings to be in compliance with contract plans and specifications.
- Verify vendor’s fabrication drawings agree with the details and material specifications in approved shop drawings.
- Submit and track Change Orders and RFI’s
- Coordinates work of different contractors to complete construction projects.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS)
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent, E.I.T. preferred.
- Construction Management emphasis.
- 0-3 years of construction management experience.
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently.
- Exhibits strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with the use of computers, including spreadsheets, word processing, and engineering software.
- Demonstrates the ability to work collaboratively on a project team.
- Ability to plan one’s own time and manage the time of subcontractors/vendors, as needed.
- Ability to solve problems, complete assigned tasks efficiently, and think critically when issues arise.
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines.
- Experience using AutoCAD and/or DraftSight preferred.