The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Project Monitor - Affordable Rental Program
Houston, TX 77054 US
Posted: 03/16/2023 2023-03-16 2023-04-29 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: LB317726319
Housing & Community Project Monitor
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77054| Location: NRG Stadium/Astrodome area
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 8 am to 5 pm | Salary: $24 an hour
Client Company: Harris County Community Services
Do you have a passion for helping the community? ExecuTeam Staffing is partnering with Harris County Community Services as they expand their services to our community. Experienced candidate within the housing & community development industry is needed to help to monitor and manage various affordable housing projects.
Housing & Community Project Monitor’s Responsibilities
- Monitor and manage affordable housing projects and programs for compliance with federal, state, and county guidelines
- Maintain sub-recipient/owner/developer relationships and external funding partner relationships through all phases of projects
- Prepare contracts for affordable housing development, disaster recovery programs, and other programs in coordination with the County Attorney and external partners related to real estate closing
Housing & Community Project Monitor’s Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant community development and project development experience in a community development or housing development setting
- Working knowledge of federal programs relating to housing and community development programs funded through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs, or similar programs such as the State of Texas General Land Office
- Understanding of publicly led affordable housing real estate development, and community development financed tools
- Project management experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Easy access to on and off the freeway with multiple shopping stores and restaurants within walking distance of your office including an onsite kitchen facility
- Free Parking
- Opportunity to develop skills and gain more experience
- Metro Bus Accessible
- Monday thru Friday 8 am to 5 pm work schedule with limited evenings and NO WEEKENDS! Offers work/life balance
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $24 an hour
Degreed professionals with federal housing & community program experience APPLY TODAY!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We have been proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are seeking career advancement or are a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in various industries and positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.