When you step into the role of the property manager, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your real estate expertise will strengthen a productive environment where customer satisfaction is a way of life.
Don't miss this chance to join a supportive team.
What matters most as the property manager:
- Pay starting at $19 / hour
- Permanent, temp-to-hire opportunity with benefit access including 3 medical plans, dental, vision, and more
- On-site position for a collaborative and supportive environment
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm schedule
Your new role as the property manager:
- Set and collect rent
- Handle maintenance requests
- Track and monitor fill rates and vacant units
- Assist with setting and adjusting the budget for the property
- Assist tenants with concerns and lease execution
Your experience as the property manager:
- High School or GED required
- 1 year of leasing or property management experience
Your New Organization:
This is a leading property management company that strives to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
Enjoy a relaxed environment with access to benefits including 3 different health plans, dental, vision, and a loyalty bonus of $400 after 1200 working hours.
Ready to take the first step towards professional fulfillment? Grow your career as a property manager at this customer-oriented employer. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.