Public Accountants - Audit or Tax
Dallas, TX 75252 US
Being a public accountant really is a career and not just a job. It’s about serving your customers with a level of care and execution that enables that organization to better achieve their goals. Our client, a Top 100 Public Accounting Firm in the United States with offices in Dallas has a unique approach to how they not only service their customers but also their internal teams. In sitting down and talking to some of the leaders of this firm it really jumped out just how important it is for them to create a home for their people. They understand the work you do is hard and at times the hours can be long, so they do everything they possibly can to create an environment that is fun, family first with work-life balance as the sincere goal. They have a compensation and benefit plan that rewards above market and a truly well-crafted succession plan for all top performers. If you are a CPA or on that track with at least 2+ years of experience in public accounting, this is a company you need to learn a little more about.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Tons of flexibility with schedule, work location, and career path
• Authentic leadership that can back up all they say about work life balance and culture being their North Star
• Direct hire roles paying any where from $80,000-$150,000+ on base + bonus, depending on level of experience and qualifications.
• Our client is hiring CPA’s at the individual contributor level on up to Senior Manager & In between
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• CPA License or having met the requirements to sit for the CPA exam
• 2+ years of experience as a Tax or Audit professional in a Public Accounting Firm
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
You will serve your customers with energy and passion for making their organizations better while having a boat load of fun doing it
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Rich benefit plan including Health, Dental, Vision + a full suite of elective coverages
• High Deductible & Traditional PPO plans available with LOW EMPLOYEE PREMIUMS!
• Company contribution towards HSA
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well and are interested in learning more about these opportunities, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.