The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Lincoln, NE 68508 US
Posted: 02/28/2023 2023-02-28 2023-04-29 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: HC17426629
We are seeking a purchasing agent to join a top Lincoln employer that specializes in developing and implementing software systems. This small family feel company has been around for over 30 years and offers a friendly environment, and room for growth opportunities. Our client is best known for their contribution in the community, often taking new grads under their mentorship.
Job duties of the purchasing agent:
- Verify purchase requisitions by comparing requested items to the master list
- Prepare purchase/work orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining approval
- Obtain purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitor and expedite orders
- Resolve shipment error with suppliers
- Confirm prices and lead time with existing and new vendors
- Follow-up on past due orders
Requirements of the purchasing agent:
- Computer ERP software experience preferred
Perks of the purchasing agent:
- Traditional Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm schedule
- $25 - $30 / hour starting pay
- 401K- 3% match
- Yearly raises plus bonuses 3x a year
- Medical, dental, vision healthcare benefits
If you are interested growing your career with a great company that puts work life balance first apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.