Play a critical role in serving the commercial, agricultural, and defense industries when you become a Purchasing and Planning Agent for a custom fabricator of metal solutions in Lake Mary, FL.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that, with good attendance and a great work ethic, can lead to a long and rewarding career with numerous opportunities for advancement. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most to a Purchasing and Planning Agent:
- Salary Range 40k – 55k Annually
- Mon – Fri 7:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Located in Lake Mary, FL
Your New Role as a Purchasing and Planning Agent:
- Review, approve, and manage purchase orders for goods and services
- Follow up on purchase orders and expedite them with vendors
- Communicate with vendors about nonconforming materials and returns
- Support Sales/Estimating by obtaining pricing and vendor information
- Review and release planned purchase orders from the ERP system
- Assist in the RFQ process and enforce purchase order terms
- Create schedules and dispatch lists for production orders
- Monitor work progress to meet customer requirements
- Maintain materials and supplies inventory for production demands
- Assess new customer requirements during the Contract Review Process
- Schedule and release work for production in both facilities
A Successful Purchasing and Planning Agent Will Have:
- 1-2 years of purchasing and planning experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office, MRP/ERP, Intuitive
- Strong organizational and planning abilities and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.