We have partnered with a leading textile manufacturer located in Burlington, NC who is seeking multiple QA Inspectors to join their team.
You will report to the Quality Assurance Manager. Under general supervision, you will perform a variety of duties associated with quality including product inspection in various departments, conduct test to ensure quality requirements are meet and perform related duties as assigned. Apply today!
What You Will Do:
- Conduct and document AQL inspection of product in production including Pressroom, Bindery, Imaging and Fulfilment
- Pull and run Imaging customer samples and ensure the samples will meet customer expectations.
- Communicate with Press Operators, Supervisors and Management when quality issues arise
- Ensure any quality issues are placed on hold, and communicated accordingly to ensure nonconforming product is shipped
- Inspect, sort and take corrective measures on product needing additional inspection or sorting.
What You Need:
- Some Computer Skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to set priorities depending on production schedule/demands.
- Solid decision-making skills
What’s In It For You:
- $15.00/hr with career advancement opportunities
- 2nd & 3rd shifts (M-F 3pm- 11pm or 11pm – 7am)
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 336.584.1762 if you have any questions. If you are a Quality Inspector that is looking for an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click apply today!