Our client is a global industry leader in the Cincinnati, OH area. Due to service expansion; we are currently searching an QC Chemist to join their great and growing team!
What contribution / impact does the job have on the companies success?
• Ensures that products meet or exceed specifications before shipment to customer
• Notifies production of any out of specification results so product can be brought into specification if possible
• Perform laboratory Quality Control functions, including wet chemical, physical, and instrumental •analysis to make sure products meet specifications. Must have HPLC / UPLC experience.
• Conform to safe laboratory practices in accordance with Chemical Hygiene Plan and Chemical Plant requirements and regulations.
• Maintain working knowledge of testing procedures, protocols, and priorities for two production areas. Following laboratory operating procedures
• Maintain working knowledge of testing procedures, protocols and priorities for two production areas.
• Enter data into spreadsheets, perform housekeeping duties stocking levels for laboratory chemicals
• Responsible for writing / updating alalytical cards and lab operating procedures.
• Oversee that all calibrations and checks are done as needed on equipment and methods.
• Maintain equipment in the lab, perform PMs and service or call for service as needed
• Research and write up AR justifications for procuring equipment.
• Must be able to work overtime and on weekends as needed
• Bachelor degree of applied science or Chemistry
• Analytical backgroud in various techniques including UPLC / HPLC experience required, sprctro photometer, Ion chromtography metals analysis.
• Strong experience with Instrumentation and trouble shooting
• Math Skills / Analytics
• PC literacy
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must be a self-starter with a “can-do attitude” that can work independently with minimal supervision
• Good communication skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Good housekeeping and organization skills
• Must work well with others
- 55-60 Starting Salary (DOE)
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Full Benefits Package
- PTO Package
- 401K with company match
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob, that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job notifications, as well as track work schedules right from your mobile phone! For more information and ways to download the app visit https://rb.gy/fsuhzv
Apply here for immediate consideration!