Plano, TX 75074 US
- Examine products and materials for defects or deviations from specifications.
- Read blueprints and specifications.
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process.
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced.
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
- Accept or reject finished items.
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products.
- Report inspection and test data.
- Maintain records as required.
- Must have 2+ years of relevant experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate degree in Electronics or other technical discipline preferred.
- Must be very efficient and detailed oriented.
- Proficient with basic computer programs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Weekly pay periods.
- Direct Deposit offered.
- Monday thru Friday work schedule – Relax on weekends.