Are you ready to make a real impact and bring quality and safety to the forefront of a leading manufacturing in Greensboro, NC? The Reserves Network is on the hunt for an Initiatives Coordinator to play a vital role in maintaining and executing our quality and safety programs. Our client is passionate about providing innovative solutions, consistent performance, and impeccable service to their customers.. If you're eager to join a stellar team in Greensboro, NC and have 2 years’ experience in quality management and / or safety management, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
As a Initiatives Coordinator you will have the opportunity to be involved with all phases of the business, safety, quality control, inventory manufacturing and have communication with the entire staff. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay starting at $25.00 per hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position located in Greensboro, NC
- A Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm work schedule
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Your New Role:
As an Initiatives Coordinator you will have a big impact on operations, quality and safety. You'll be the owner and executioner of the quality control and safety program, maintain documentation within our quality program, serve as a lead auditor of the quality program, complete an audit schedule and drive the audits for our quality program, Drives the safety team: recruits members, create agendas’ & arrange meeting, accident investigations and general awareness, perform cycle counts and help maintain inventory control.
What You Need:
- 2 years min. experience in quality management and safety management
- Experience successfully managing multiple requests routinely
- Abilty to create and deliver presentations
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to create processes that integrate product-related information across multiple functions of the unit
- Experience gathering, synthesizing and communicating internal information
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call (336) 455-9558
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.