Quality Assurance Manager
Auburn, AL 36832 US
DIRECT HIRE - QUALITY ASSURANCE MANGER
Location: Auburn, AL
· Create and further develop inspection tools, techniques, and procedures to standardize defect identification/categorization and increase the efficiencies of Quality Attribute inspection program.
· Utilize project management skills to organize and lead cross-functional teams to accomplish continuous improvement goals.
· Provide mechanisms of communication that escalate events that are costly, urgent, and unusual to management.
· Create and further develop reporting for defective product sources to isolate actionable opportunities for improvement in sorting from production, scrap, and rework.
· Initiate CAR process and utilize root cause analysis tools to implement permanent corrective actions addressing the identified root cause.
· Review and audit inspection process results and disposition decisions of QA team members.
· Manage Quality Inspectors training, work flow, schedules, timecards, accounts & logins, etc.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in an engineering discipline or 5-7 years related experience
· At least 3 years of manufacturing experience
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in quality and/or quality-related engineering
· Working knowledge of ISO 9001 and 13485
· Certified internal or lead auditor preferred
· Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing knowledge