The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Quality Control Specialist
Houston, TX 77054 US
Posted: 03/22/2023 2023-03-22 2023-05-01 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: OG117129313
Quality Control Specialist
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77504 | Location: NRG Stadium/Astrodome Area
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Laboratory | Salary: $18 - $20 an hour
Do you have a passion for making a difference in the community? Want to take the opportunity to achieve that goal? A trusted non-profit organization is teaming up with Team1Medical to seek Quality Control Specialist! Here is an excellent opportunity for those who have experience working in Quality Assurance and can monitor the efficiency of the Quality Systems Programs. Submit your resume today to see what opportunities are open to enhancing your skills!
Quality Control Specialist’s Responsibilities
- Review and assess deviation incident reports and other documents from mobile and facility operations.
- Provide appropriate supporting documentation to assist with reviewing and investigating incident reports.
- Manage databases for deviation incident reports to ensure that incidents are investigated and handled promptly, reports are current, and information is consistent and accurate.
- Assist in monitoring the effectiveness of Quality Systems Programs, including process improvement.
- Assist with preparing monthly reports on quality issues and forwarding them to management promptly.
- Review and assess Donor or Visitor Incident reports; ensure donor records, reports and computer systems include the same evaluation result.
- Sustain files and electronic scans of QC, Lot Release, and procedure records.
- Prepare and archive files, forms, and documents as needed.
Quality Control Specialist’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Strong critical thinking and written and verbal communication skills are required
- Previous experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist and Document Controller
- Experience with filling, scanning, and data entry is required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 6 am to 3 pm
- The building is located near NRG Stadium and is surrounded by various restaurants to enjoy during lunchtime.
- Opportunity to work with a non-profit organization that helps enhance the community’s health awareness
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $18 - $20 an hour
Obtain the opportunity to apply for a position that will enhance your career today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.